Copyright 2011 New Movies. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

crystal harris and Hugh Hefner Picture

Photos! Again, it's Playboy Crystal Harris, the girlfriend of Hugh Hefner. Crystal Harris warms the images as Hugh Hefner says his girlfriend today on CNN.

Harris first profiled in January 2009. At that time, Harris was supposed to be the girlfriend of Hef third with Shannon Twins. Today only Hef says Harris.

"I'm in a very good relationship with a girl named Crystal Harris. It's a keeper."

"I've been married for eight years and was faithful in all eight years of marriage. I think if you make a commitment to maintain the commitment."

Crystal Harris wrote in 2009 MYSPACE "I'm a good girl, most of the time."

In 2009, Harris wrote: "HEF gave me permission to meet people for new updates, such as building entry ... [T] here are a few that we have an interest in ... from now, it is only three of us.. "

"I believe in opening your heart and let your walls down, it is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all".